1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.

Помогите найти сочинение по английскому.

Тема в разделе "В помощь учащимся", создана пользователем Slash, 06.12.03.

Статус темы:
Закрыта.
  1. Slash

Slash Активный участник

Очень нужно сочинение на тему "Моя будущая профессия" (My future trade). Помогите до завтра найти! А то по английскому будут проблемы.

2. Хулия

Хулия Участник

сочинение или тема для разговора?

сейчас стала заниматься серьезно английским, если тебе это действительно нужно, советую взять 2-3 готовых темы (если есть) и написать самому, приминительно к себе конечно, выходит намного лучше, и запоминается намноооого лучше-)

могу щас поискать у себя темку, отсканить, сюда залить где то после 12 или с утра, если получится-)

3. Хулия

Хулия Участник

Вот если поможет-)

Choosing a career

Choosing a career and getting a job are two of the most important things any person does in his life time.
    It is not a simple matter at all to choose a future career at our age because of lack of life experience and because of a wide variety of professions
    Many school leavers are inclined to choose a "popular" profession and having done so they are sure this is just what they want But soon afterwards they realize they have made a mistake which is sometimes difficult to correct
    Choosing a career is very important and nobody can do it for us. Our choice of a career depends on many factors: 1) on the quality of education, we receive; 2) on our interests and
    abilities, 3) on our personal qualities
    Education is important because only a person enriched with good knowledge can best approach the future. Knowledge can be acquired at school, at different clubs, from
    books, from newspapers, magazines, in museums, at exhibitions, from radio and TV programmes.
    We must work hard and systematically, not by fits and starts, we must study subjects outside the syllabus, find information about the subjects we are interested in.
    " The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet", Aristotel said. But
    knowledge is not enough to get a person educated A person must possess some qualities to succeed in work and study: he must be strong-willed, hard-working, persistent, inquisitive,
    enthusiastic, energetic
    Some great people said: " Activity is the only road to knowledge", "There are no short cuts to knowledge"
    There is another very important thing which is necessary for everybody: it is self-discipline. It helps students to achieve good results in their studies Only a disciplined person understands the true value of time, enjoys every moment of it. as the proverb says: "Time lost cannot be won again".
    When deciding on our future career we must be realistic about our interests or abilities. We should not either underestimate or overestimate them We must realize if our interests and abilities will satisfy the requirements of the job we would like to do in the future, if we possess or lack qualities required for this job and if we are able to develop these qualities in ourselves before making a final decision.
    When choosing a career we can turn for help to our parents and teachers. They can help us to discover our special talents, interests and abilities, they are more experienced in life, their practical advice is valuable They can guide and help us to make a decision concerning our future plans There are hundreds of different professions. It is not easy to choose one
    Some of the professions can be grouped into the following: the car ring professions such as nursing, teachers, doctors, vets, the creative professions such as journalists, designers, hairdressers, painters, musicians, actors;
    The office professions such as lawyers, bank workers , secretaries, receptionists, the outdoor professions- agricultural workers; the forces- police, navy, army, etc
    Each profession has its pros and cons and we must be aware of them too, not to be disappointed in our choice.
    That's why it is very helpful to talk to someone who is following the career which interests us This person will acquaint with his job, he will tell us what skills, knowledge, education this job requires, what personal qualities we must possess to succeed in this job. he will tell us about the advantages and disadvantages of it.
    It is high time to decide on my career because 1 need to be thinking about the future; I am in two minds what career to choose First I made up my mind to become a doctor and then I changed my mind because if you want to choose medicine as your future profession, you must be good at science, be patient, attentive to people, kind- hearted, careful, courageous, selfless, handy, sympathetic to the pain of other people, have a strong desire to help them

4. Slash

Slash Активный участник

Хулия
    Спасибо!!! Вы мне жизнь спасли!!! То что нужно!

5. Хулия

Хулия Участник

не за что-)

в английском всегда рада помочь)

Статус темы:
Закрыта.